Due to the transparent nature of the blockchain, it is possible to look up a wallet address to view its contents using an indexer like https://explorer.matic.network/. Thus. if someone knows your wallet address, they can view what’s inside it (but they won’t have access to the contents).
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I send my items from (insert blockchain network) to my Sequence Wallet on Polygon.
- How do I send my items from Polygon (a.k.a the blockchain network Skyweaver uses) to Ethereum mainnet?
- Are there transaction fees?
- Does Horizon Blockchain Games take any fees from the purchase?
- How does Horizon Blockchain Games make money?
- Are there additional fees for simply exchanging USDC to USD (or the currency in my country)?
- What is USDC?
- After I exchange USDC to fiat, how do I put it in my bank account? How do I withdraw it?
- Does your payment provider take credit cards? Which ones?
- If I don’t have a credit card, how do I purchase Skyweaver cards?